Clerk of the District Court
The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or
her custody or posession.
For information on paying fines and Court times please call (402) 426-6833
Susan K. Paulsen
P.O. Box 431
Blair, NE 68008
Public Documents & Links
2022 © WASHINGTON COUNTY, NEBRASKA, USA